The news site of Bullard High School.

Charger Online

9 steps to becoming healthier

Katherine Ruiz, Staff Writer

Challenge yourself- Test your limits and you’ll come to find that you are capable of so much more than you may have first thought, everyone has to start somewhere!

Set goals- Why not strive to improve yourself, and reach your body’s full potential?

Work hard and be consistent- Reflect your goals and accept what hard work it will take to get yourself there, consistency is key if you want results!

Be patient- If you’re doing the very best you can, there’s no need to compare yourself to others!

Stressed? Angry?- Why waste time investing in negative energy when you can go to the gym, improve yourself, and release endorphins that make you happier?

Reward yourself- No, not with cupcakes, chocolates, and candy; compliment your hard work and reward your body with the proper nutrients it needs to function correctly.

Do it for YOU- Our bodies weren’t built to all look the same, pride and confidence is gained when you know you are working hard to become the best version of YOURSELF. Nobody can take that away from you.

Reflect- The greatest reward is looking back to where you first started and seeing where your hard work and time has eventually led you. Hopefully it will motivate you to strive for more!

Live life to the fullest- You’re only doing your body good by caring for it, eating clean, and staying active.