Justice League is a must-see for superhero fans!

Lauren Fernandez, Staff Writer

The newest DC movie ‘Justice League’ was a major hit! I am a huge nerd when it comes to superheroes, especially DC ones and they have really stepped up their game from the not so good “Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice”.

I really enjoyed all the action moments, not a single scene of the movie was boring what so ever. It had me at the edge of my seat the whole time. The three newest members in the movie were very delightful. They chose great actors to play Barry Allen (The Flash), Victor Stone (Cyborg), and Arthur Curry (Aquaman). I also love how they are all connected! The previous movies they came out with all connect and add up to this one and that’s really neat.

The movie’s action scenes were completely unbelievable! They were amazing and so realistic. As shown in the trailer, the fighting battle was simply extraordinary! That was one of my favorite parts personally, but the explosions, the thrill you get when wonder woman’s kicking butt, Flash’s electricity and Aquaman’s waves were done very well.

Moving on to the actors, the newest additions played their roles so good! The Flash is quite a character and many people were upset to find out that Ezra Miller will be taking the role of him instead the one in the series. But Ezra Miller did a great job getting Barry Allen’s goofiness. He was hilarious! The actor who plays Cyborg did not disappoint either! Ray Fisher did a great job portraying him as he truly is and not the ridiculous Cyborg in “Teen Titans Go”. I saved the best for last, Aquaman played by the remarkably handsome Jason Momoa. He played Aquaman very well and he suited the role amazingly. He was my personal favorite!

All the DC movies are connected which is really cool. I love watching the other movies and the new one is right where it left off.

Overall the movie was a hit! I loved everything about it, No flaws what so ever. There is a easter egg hidden as well. If you wait after all the credits and if you’re patient, a special villain may appear and give you a glimpse into the next movie. You have to watch it if you want to know!

About the Writer
Lauren Fernandez, Features Editor
Freshman Lauren Fernandez is on the Bullard junior varsity water polo team. When she does not have practice, she enjoys singing, working out, and watching any and all Disney movies. Her goals for high school are to graduate as a valedictorian, to stay in water polo all four years, and to make her family proud....