The news site of Bullard High School.

Charger Online

Everyone needs to take responsibility for the bathrooms

Mailia Henry, Staff Writer

March 30, 2012

Filed under Opinion

The bathrooms at Bullard High School are not the best and are disgusting. The worst thing about the bathrooms is that the water that comes from the sinks are cold. Every time I can barely wash my hands because it was so cold, especially during the winte...

Cell phones are not a distraction but an academic aid for students

Elliott Benitez, staff writer

March 8, 2012

Filed under Opinion

At school, we are not allowed to have our phones out during class time. I can understand because it’s a major distraction, but now a majority of the tasks in class can benefit from using “smartphones”. Android and Apple...

Toys for Tots helps students to think of others

Ariana Castrellon and Joseph Smith, Ariana Castrellon, and Joseph Smith

December 14, 2011

Filed under Opinion

Imagine… the glow on a child’s face when they wake up bright and early Christmas morning in hopes of finding that one special present under the tree, but wait… It’s not there. Not one single present to open, the child...

How would you feel? Growing up with autism

Mikayla Flores, Staff Writer

September 27, 2011

Filed under Opinion

When most people think of the word “autism”, they think of a person who could be categorized under mentally challenged, slow, or maybe even someone who looks funny. But when I think of the word autism I think of someone who...

“Breaking Down the Walls” makes a difference for all students

Dmitri Bopp, Staff Writer

September 26, 2011

Filed under Opinion

In the past, I have participated in "Breaking Down the Walls". This year was my third time. At first, I wanted to do this just to get the free pizza at lunch. It ended up being a real eye opener. We played the game "Cross the...

Review of 2008 Prop 8: I Do or I Don’t

Ariana Castrellon

September 23, 2011

Filed under Opinion

Marriage is one of the happiest days of a person’s life; it’s when a commitment is made between two people of the same half. 90 percent of all American’s will marry at some point in their life, the other 10 percent will...

Delete a problem instead of solving it?

Thalia Avila, Managing/Opinion Editor

September 20, 2011

Filed under Opinion

German 4, 5, and AP were dropped this year because there wasn't "enough" room for us, the advanced, eager-learning German students. As the new year began at Bullard High School, students found to be incredibly lucky to switch...

The news site of Bullard High School.