Interested in College Tours? Bullard Has You Covered!

India Zepeda, Copy Editor

Sophomore and Junior year are really important in terms of college. For sophomores, the question “What college do you want to go to” is constantly asked by what seems to be everybody. The reality is you’re not really thinking about a specific college, you’re focused on getting good grades to be accepted. As for Juniors, they might be more focused on which college is best for them. Whether we like it or not this is a good time to start dealing with college.

Every year around November, Bullard offers field trips to different colleges, with no cost, to all Sophomores and to Juniors with a GPA of 2.8 or higher. Students may only choose one trip and must return a permission slip as soon as possible. The space for these tours is limited and first come first serve. The spots fill up quickly, making many students on the wait list. The three possible tours are Cal Poly San Luis Obispo on October 25th, UC Santa Barbara on November 7th, and UC Los Angeles on November 13th. As of right now, all spots are filled up. It’s great to see such a large number of students interested in college.

These tours are a great opportunity to get a feel for which colleges stand out to you. It won’t be long until your walking across the stage. It can be stressful to think about it now, but it’s better to know early and be prepared rather than doing things last minute.